Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

No Straight Lines in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are creating cards without any straight lines. I have used my Cameo to cut the layers for this card and have created a little shaker coffee cup using my new fuse tool - this was so much fun to do even though I ended up burning myself. I filled my coffee shaker with die-cut coffee beans, crystal glitter "sugar" and white sequins to represent the "foam".

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too. 


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000. R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - E87, E84, E81, E44, E43, E42, E40, B97, B95, B93, B91, C2, C0
Coffee Cup - B41, B14

No comments: