Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Flags or Bunting in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using Flags or Bunting. I've made a boy's card using one of the fabulous new Luka images. And YES - I put FLOWERS on a boy's card. I think because they are scrunched and a bit grungy, and also because I added some stenciled bubble texture to the background, that it just seems to work. The overall effect isn't too busy or feminine. I hope you like it too.

I used a homemade texture paste for the stenciling - here's the recipe I used..

1 part paint (I used white acrylic)
 one part talcum powder (I used a scented one as it's all I had and love the way it smells when you're working with it!) 
1/2 part glue (I used PVA)

Mix everything together and store in an airtight container.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E49, E44, E42, E40
Clothes - E43, E42, E40, B97, B95, B93, B91, C4, C2, C00
Bubble Bottle & Wand - E42, E40, B97, B93, B91

No comments: