Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

La-La Land Crafts New Release Showcase - October 2015 - Day 2


It's always an exciting time in La-La Land when we have a new release. Today is day two of five days of inspiration from the DT over on the La-La Land Crafts Blog and the last one I'm participating in. Today I get to showcase a card for my favourite time of the year - CHRISTMAS! And I love that this little baby could be male or female - perfect for those Baby's 1st Christmas projects or a general card.

Once again here is the full release for you to check out....



Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Clothes - R29, R27, R24, R22, R21, C5, C3, C1, E44, E43, E42, E40
Candy Cane - R29, R27, R24, C4

No comments: