Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

A New Release from Aurora Wings


Today I am happily playing along with a new release showcase of this gorgeous new image from Aurora Wings called Reverie. I have popped her onto a digi designer paper before printing her out - a technique I use often and LOVE as it adds a whole new dimension to the image. I had originally planned to use more "mothy" colours but then I figured this is fantasy art so I can do what I like. Practicality and realism play a little too much into my card making and I want to break out of the mold a little bit more.....baby steps though ;)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus G46, G29, G24, Y15, Y11, YR27, BV34, BV17, BV01, V99, V15, V12 

1 comment:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Such a stunning card, Debbie! Love your color combo (Glad you stepped out of the realm of reality and played in the whimsical fantasy world. ^_^ ) - my favorite, yellow & purple - and coloring. The design is devine, too. Everythings is so well thought out. You add such magical touches to everything you make. Thank you once again for joining us for this new release showcase!!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx