Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monochromatic in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are going monochromatic. I have to admit to having a little bit of a giggle as I was colouring Marci up in the blue/green range of copics. She kinda looked like a smurf who was a little ill and turning green - or maybe that's just my warped sense of humour LOL. I have used my Sakura glitter pen over the key but it's lush sparkle hasn't shown up so well in the picture.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000, Clear Sakura Glitter Gelly Roll

1 comment:

Christina said...

Beautiful Debbie!
Hugs Kristel