Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Anything Goes in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land the DT have been given an "Anything Goes" challenge. I have to say I find these challenges the worst as I have no starting place to work from. I fluff around trying to come up with something and change my mind at least a dozen times. I had NO IDEA what this was going to be until it was almost done - LOL. 

I started with an image (changed several times) and some funky paper to go with it (shame I covered most of it up!). As you can see I ended up with a mini easel card - I love playing with sizes and scale doing these. The flower is a ribbon flower I made.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24,R20, R11
Hair - E18, E15, E13
Clothes - R39, R27, R24, YG95, YG93, YR23, YR21, E18, E15, E13 

No comments: