Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

With Love from La-La Land


Hi everyone, this week's theme over at La-La Land Crafts is "With Love". I decided to create a boy's card for a change as I love this cute little Luka with his bunch of flowers. The patterned paper is one of La-La Land's digi papers and after I uploaded it into a word document for printing I overlaid a digi sentiment over the top. I had previously "cleared" the white space from the letters so the pattern of the paper could show though. I left the white border though and love the look I ended up with. For those interested in HOW I cleared the white space I have done a tutorial HERE for you.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Digi Sentiment from Heart Key Marci

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair- E37, E35, E33, YR20
Clothes - E37, E35, E33, YR20, B95, B93, B91, YR0000
Flowers - G07, YG05, R27, R24, R21, C2, Y19, Y13, YR27
Envelope - E42, E42, E40

No comments: