Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

It's a Colour Challenge in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using one of my favourite colour combinations - Blue, White and Brown. For some reason this combo ALWAYS looks great. I'm continuing trying to catch up on my Christmas card making after my recent overseas adventures. I'm thinking I'm still waaaayyyyy behind and running out of time. Eeeeek!!!

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Just a note - I have been asked HOW I cut my images out so neatly. I have to confess it's NOT me!!!! My cutting skills really aren't that good as my eyes start seeing double when I'm cutting. Instead I use the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo. So now you know ..... I cheat ;)


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E39, E35, E31, YR31
Clothes and Wings - B16, B14, B12, B000, B0000, E50, E39, E35, E31, YR31, C2, C000, clear spica
Lyre - C4, C2, C00, clear spica

2 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

What a pretty-pretty card Debbie! I especially like how you colored Marcie's hair :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Ahhh so that's your secret!! I don't call it cheating, I call it being creative! Gorgeous work as usual Debbie xx M