Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm BACK - with More The One Fold in La-La Land


I have to apologise for ignoring my blog recently - the family and I were having a month off and travelling around Europe - WHAT an amazing time we had!!! When you live in Australia it's such a long way to go so we had to make the most of it. I had done a few posts which popped up while I was away and but things got a wee bit quiet here didn't they - I just ran out of time before I left to do any more - LOL.

But now I'm back and I'm kicking things off with a fun challenge from La-La Land Crafts. We're creating projects with more than 1 fold. I've done a twisted easel and it gave me the opportunity to use some of the FABULOUS new digi designer papers from La-La Land. There are 3 gorgeous collections to play with - these are from the Retro Christmas Collection but you can see how versatile they are for other projects.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E33, E31, YR31
Clothes - E37, E35, BG11, BG10, BG0000

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is so cute debbie! i love her little outfit and those gorgeous dies :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beyond gorgeous, you clever girl! xx