Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Using Numbers in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are using numbers in our projects. With Christmas looming I felt this was the perfect project to create. The pattern for the number cubes and stand are from the Silhouette store and are cut using my Cameo.


As you can see the blocks can be changed around to count up to Christmas Day - a fun chore for the kids to do each morning. A little Christmas scene on the side adds some fun.

As well as our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies, La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

LLLC Image - Christmas Present Luka
LLLC Die - Christmas Tree

Copics Used - 
Skin - E21. E11. E00. E000. R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Clothes - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, C2, C00, E44, E43, E42, E41
Present - BG72, BG70, clear glitter gel pen and white paint pen


10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is fantastic Debbie love the design. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

wow a fabby card debbie as ever a visit to your blog is awesome hugs sassyxxxx

Eret said...

Fantastic idea and I relly love how you decorated it. Super!

Laura Love said...

This is super adorable! I love the colors you chose and all the details! What an awesome project!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was coming for the hop but I was sidetracked by this lovely advent calendar. Such a great idea and so beautifully done! Hugs, Lesley

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh my! This is fabulous! Love the design ... The number cubes are so cute! Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

Soooo cute and oh so much fun Debbie. love the diff cut negative dies on the cubes. I can imagine the kids ffwding the dates to make Chrissy come quicker!!! GORJUS. ooxx

Inky Angel said...

Wow, this is so adorable and fun. It is also practical. Now I really want to make one for myself if you don't mind.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Katie

Isa said...

Wowwwwwwwwww !! I´m loving it !!