Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another Make it Crafty Angel


I just love the new angels from Make it Crafty with their chubby little cheeks and beautiful expressions. I've paired this cutie with a kraft doily I die cut and some fabulous Make it Crafty chipboard - I just love the dimension they add to any project. The touches of white "paint" add a fabulous distressed look to the chipboard too - and it all co-ordinates well with the ragged muslin and distressed edges. 

Make it Crafty Image - 

Make it Crafty Lasercut Chipboard - 

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus C2, C0, C00, E08, YR23, Y08, Y00, B06, B05, B21, B000, B0000, E43, E42, E40

5 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Norma said...

Debbie, this is so darn cute. Look at those rosy cheeks!!! Those winged heart and corner chipboards are to die for. Love the shabby chic look of your card. Fabulously coloured as always. Love the card. Sorry I don't comment more often!!!!!
Hugs and smiles,
Norma

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Lynda said...

She is so delicious Debbie. I love the die cut wings...so intricate and magical. Brilliant card( again...and as usual...MWAH ooxx)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such a cutie pie! I am wondering what she is thinking!? Such a dreamy expression ... And a dreamy card! Hugs xxx