Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School in La La Land



This week at La La Land Crafts we are heading back to school. I find this a bit strange as here in Australia our school year is nearly 3/4 over - LOL. Our kids start a new school year after our long Summer holidays over Christmas.

I wanted to make a little backpack so went in search of a tutorial and found THIS one for a backpack mini album - such a cute idea! I did change some of the imstructions and the measurements slightly to suit my needs - my backpack is 1/2" wider that the one in the tutorial and the front pocket is only for show and doesn't open.


When you open up the backpack you can see all of Luka's stationary ready for use!


Inside the album there are 8 pages. I've used some school based DP from Fancy Pants Design to decorate my pages - I just need to add in some photos and embellishments to finish it off - although my son is 14 now so I may gift this to someone who will appreciate it - LOL


The back of the pack has some cord straps to finish it off.

La La Land Products - 

Copics Used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42
Clothes - BG57, BG53, BG49, C8, C6, C5, C4, C0, Y28, Y26
Apple - R46, R43, G24, E44
Skateboard - 100, C6, C4, R46, R43
Ruler - E43, E42

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...........this i sstunning look at all the details what a fabulous project amazing work hugs sassyxxxxxxxxx

Colinda said...

What a fun and beautiful project!! Amazing coloring! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

caroline said...

oh thats amazing debbie great job

caroline x

Kara Lynne said...

So clever and wonderful school colors and papers! I like that he has a skateboard too.

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Debs! Those papers are perfect for him and the little clip is a great touch :)

Lynda said...

WAAAAYYYYY cool Debbie and the attention to small detail ROCKS. Love it all. ooxx

Liam said...

This is just simply adorable. I love the papers you used and I love the little boy in the front. Oh just perfect. thanks for sharing.
Liam

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

It is weird ...all this talk about back to school! Love the bright bold colours, Debbie! Hugs xxx