Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sorry


With Christmas, New Years and having everyone home for the Summer holidays it's been a tad difficult to find time to hide away in my craft room - but I've finally managed to get creative again! I thought a "Sorry" card would be an appropriate one to make seeing that I've been MIA for almost 2 weeks - AND I promised some candy soon too - I'm working on it!

Anyhow - on with my card - I've merged two images from Mo Manning - she manages to get such expressive faces on her characters. This is Guilty Bert and It's All in the Accessories - don't you just LOVE the expression on that pooch's face - he almost doesn't need the thought bubble - LOL.

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus E53, E50, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, B97, B95, B93, B91, B000, BG0000, R29, R27, R24, C5, C4, C2, C1, C0, C00

20 comments:

Cor* said...

AH!!! Hahaha........love it ! Wonderful job with the merging! Coloring is ah mazing! Don't be sorry, even artists need a break'

Lynda said...

If it makes any diff Debbie...I think we are all in the same boat with kids all around the place...and the constant I'm bord/hungary/etc etc. I love the tones in this card....and the pseudo shoelace tie. Regardless of how often u post...I love tomarvel at your work ooxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Dorcas said...

This is awesome, Debbie! I love it!

Linda said...

Debbie, this is just adorable.. Love the fun little sentiment..
Hugs, Linda

Carla S. said...

What a great card, Debbie! love the colors and the fun images you merged! Fantastastic coloring!

Melodie said...

Fantastic card, your coloration is really a masterpiece.
Hugs
Melodie

Martina said...

So sweet Debbie and your colouring is amazing!! I love Mo's images and your card is so much fun to look at!! Absolute great!
Enjoy your summer...our winter is terrible...no sign of winter..only rain and storm...miss snow!!!!
Martina

downrightcrafty said...

one gorgeous card and love the image
hugs Kate
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Chrissy said...

I just love this card Debbie, the images are fabulous and love the merge, have no idea where to start...fabulous colouring, love the "bubbles"...really very cute.
Fabulous male card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Debbie this is is gorgeous and love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Debbie!!
Hugs Kristel

Jenny said...

Hi Debbie - it is okay if you are missing for two weeks if you come back with a fabby card like this.

I am not suggesting that you'go away' again tho'.

Love the colours and the colouring and the style - love it all. hugs x

nessy said...

oh debbie ~ what an adorable card ~ made me smile! love it!
vanessa xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card, love the sentiments, your colouring is fabulous.
Teresa xx

Gretha said...

Absolutly stunning Debbie, the image is fantastic. Love the colours and colouring.
Hugs Gretha

Diane Thoomes said...

This is absolutely cute as...love your colouring... :)

stephanne said...

You magical merger you!!! Gorgeous colouring of this sweet pair!!!
hugs, stephanne

Regina said...

I´ve only one word!!! ADORABLE!!!

Helga said...

A gorgeous Boy-Card ! Suuuuper !
Greetings from Austria
Helga