Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge #10 - Punches and Dies


This week over at the Emerald Faerie Garden we have a fun new challenge for you - you need to get out your punches and dies - now seriously - how hard is THAT - LOL. If you're anything like me you'll have one or two lying around in your craft room!

 I wanted to make sure my dies and punches were the only things used to embellish my card - and let them be the stars along with my gorgeous faeries - these are Kenz and Tilly and you can find them instore HERE.

And if you want some truly amazing inspiration check out what the rest if the EFG gals have done on OUR BLOG - all I can say is WOW!

Punches - Martha Stewart round the page, corner punch
Dies - Nestabilities, MFT small rolled rose, Magnolia swirl

Copics used - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, B0000, G28, G21, G20, G0000, W00, RV66, RV63, RV55, RV10, V12, V01, V0000 - just a note - I laid the V12, V01 and V0000 over the pinker shades of Tilly's dress after I finished my card and realised the rolled roses were more violet than pink - don't be afraid of playing with your colours!

xXx

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debbie, just love these images and love your colouring. The punches and dies are perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melodie said...

This is so wonderful, the image is really cute. I love also the beautiful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous Debbie, such a soft feel to this delicate card
Hugs Kate xx

Laura said...

Beautiful colors. Lovely.
Laura

Riet said...

Gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

Woo hoo...I am back to finally leave you some luvin!!!! I am so happy that u did this card Debbie. I have the dble loop MS punch and you haev reminded me as to how stunning it is!!! I love it as the matt on this. Your elves/pixies are devine..I also love the softness. GORJUS. ooxx