Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge #8 - Buttons


It's time for a new challenge over at The Emerald Faerie Garden and this time it's "buttons". I thought it was a cute idea to have one of the faeries sitting on a giant button and chose one of our newest faeries Isabella to use. I made the button with 5 layers of Kraft CS and then punched holes using my crop-o-dile before layering on some crystal effects. I first saw this idea on Dena's blog but it's fabulous fun to make it extra large - LOL. I had meant to stamp over a little pattern before applying the crytsal effects - oopsie - I hope the gorgeous Graphic 45 DP and emebllishments make up for it!

I did use a couple of "real" buttons too - and the sentiment is from The Emerald Fairy Garden ticket sentiments

So grab your buttons and have some fun!

Copics used - skintones (not pictured) R20, R11, E08, E00, E000 and the ciaos in the picture - R00, BG15
xXx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card,gorgeous image. This paper is definately one of my favourites, great job
Hugs Julie P

gobeagirl said...

Hi Debbie. I just love your idea of her sitting on the big button! She just looks so adorable! Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Debbie this is just gorgeous and love all the detail. I think I need to get me some of these images!
Hugs
Sue xo

Bron said...

I love this card hun. The colours are gorgeous. Love the big button and the flower arrangement looks very pretty. Hugs from Bron :D

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and the pretty details.
luv
Debby

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Debbie!! Love the DP and she looks so cute sitting on that button. ~jeni :)