Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mo's Dream Team Blog Hop


It's the third Thursday of the month so do you know what that means???? Well I guess my post title kind of gives it away - LOL - it's Mo's Dream Team Blog Hop time! This month our lovely host is Heidy who has asked us to make our own flowers. Heidy's blog is the start of all the fun but if you are already hopping you should have arrived here from Alice's blog.

For my card I used the appropriately named "Flower Girl" and you can find her HERE. I used Magnolia Doohickey dies to create the base of the flower, the small flowers and the swirls. The rolled flower in the centre of the main flower was made using my MFT die. With so many gorgeous punches and dies around these days it was hard to decide which ones to play with for this challenge! 

Your next stop on the hop is Mina's blog - where I'm sure there will be more floral fabulousness for all! And don't forget to check out our Dream Team Blog for regular inspiration using Mo's gorgeous images.

If you get lost along the way here's the complete hop list - and you'll find the links on my left sidebar under Mo's logo.

Heidy (Host), Alice, Debbie (me), Mina, Kerttu, Elaine, Lori, Jane, Julie

xXx

37 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Debbie,what a sweet card,love the rolled flower in combi with the die!
Hugs Heidy

Judi said...

BEAUTIFUL card Debbie - LOVE everything about it.

Judi x

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

This is very beatiful. Such a sweet image and I love your flowers.
Hugs Marianne

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debbie. The lace is gorgeous, and I love the image, coloured beautifully.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Absolutley beautiful Debbie. I love every little detail.
Hugs xo

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Stunning Debbie, amazing colouring and fabulous image......

Hugs
Judith

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card.
Nicely done with the flowers.

Find the blog hopping fun. You can again draw inspiration from others.

Greetings Astrid.

Rosie said...

just love that lace... great image

rosie said...

love the lace..R

Mary MacLeod said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love all of it.
Mary

Cindi said...

So pretty! I love your coloring. Great flowers :)

Jan M said...

I came on this hop from Jak's blog and so glad I did - the cards are gorgeous. I just love your image, she is so delicate and your card matches her to perfection xx

Jopie said...

Beaturiful card and I love the image anfd the flowers
Hugs JOpie

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A perfect card using the little Flower Girl - love the layout and accessories!

Wishing you a great day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Jilli said...

Such a sweetheart of an image, love the colours that you've used, and the beautiful lace. Fab flower too! hugs Jillix

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, she is gorgeous, really pretty colourings x
Wendy x

Jak Heath said...

gorgous card Debbie, loving that flower.

Juls said...

stunning card! I love how you have layered up the flower!!! Hugs Juls

Jane said...

That flower is just gorgeous...not seen those dies before...inspired! Beautiful card xxx

Marj said...

What a sweet card!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, wow that is such a sweet card, love the DP you used and those lovely soft colours. Hugs, Frea

Riette said...

Flower girl is beautiful!! The whole card's coloring is fantastic ;D

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. That image is just as sweet as can be and you've colored her beautifully.

Lauretta See said...

this is lovely.. great image to use with that lace ;)

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers, just the prefect touch.

Bettina L. said...

Woow I just love it:)

Mary M. said...

Amazing coloring. beautiful layout

Josie Cox said...

Your card is so sweet and I love the fact you choose the flower cards. Hugs.

Alice said...

gorgeous details and coloring, Debbie! such a beautiful card. love it!

Josie Cox said...

Debbie, love the flower girl stamps from Mo's. I love the flower it is so delicate.

Natalie said...

Sweet and delicate! Lovely card!

Krista said...

Debbie... This is so lovely!!!
Gives me a warm feeling inside!
Hugs,
Krista

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Debbie! Beautiful lace and flower combo. ~jeni :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Loving the lace on this one! Hugs xxaxx

Cheryl said...

Very beautiful, love the color combo.
Cheryl

Julie said...

Beautifully created!! Love the colours especially and the little rolled flower centre - super touch! Hugs, Juliexx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Another gorgeous Mo image, you colored it beautifully and I love that lace trim!