Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge #6

Well Kellie has done it again and come up with another FABULOUS sketch for this month's challenge at Tickled Pink Monthly Challenges. For my card I used the gorgeous Lil Lolita 70s Willow. For a long time now I've wanted to try the "Big Head" look for these gals - ever since my TPS teamie Amy wow'd me with the first one she ever did. It's one of the fabulous things about digis - you can "play" with them - LOL.

We hope you can come along and play with us at TPSM  and we've made it even EASIER for you. We used to have the rule that you could only enter if you used a stamp company that Tickled Pink Stamps carried HERE.... BUT this sketch challenge is now open to EVERY one and every stamp.... BUT to be in it to win the prize offered you do have to use a stamp from a company Tickled Pink Stamps Store does carry. Doesn't have to be in stock or bought from Tickled Pink Stamps, as long as the company name is there, your IN! So NO EXCUSES - and you have a whole month to play!!!!

Now before I go we at Tickled Pink Stamps need to send out some VERY special birthday wishes to our wonderful Lil Lolita illustrator Christina. She has had the DT jumping off our seats with excitement with every new set of images. Christina is not only an AMAZING artist she is also one of the sweetest gals - as I found out personally when I hijacked her for Kellie's surprise birthday hop - hehehehehehe.

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA...
Hope you have an AMAZING day

xXx

17 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous card debbie ~just love all the flowers every where ~and fab colour scheme!!
vanessa xx

Jen Shults said...

Oh my this card is just gorgeous! I love the way you zoomed in on her face and the extras you added to the layout are just fabulous! Gorgeous card! HUGS!

Cheryl said...

WOW this is beautiful,what a fabulous colour combo and I just love how you have used the image!!!
XX

Renkata said...

So sweet and lovely card Debbie!

DonnaMundinger said...

She's just gorgeous, Debbie! Love yur coloriing. (And wouldn't it be something to get a fab cake like that?) xxD

Andrea C said...

now this is a groovy card x

Dena said...

Debbie! I love the big head look! How pretty!!!! I have to giggle at the little peace sign she is giving out! ha ha! CUTE!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday to Christina - and what an adorable card!

Melodie said...

OMG, such a gorgeous card with so beautiful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

Tasha said...

This is so cute Debbie! I love the head shot and the gorgeous retro papers! The flowers are beautiful
love tasha xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card and your colouring is superb.
Kim xXx

stephanne said...

Just stunning!! Love the earthy chic look going on here and cropped Willow looks extraordinary!!
hugs, stephanne

Amy said...

Love your card, Debbie it's gorgeous! Willow is so beautiful and serene, the muted colors suit her laid back style!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

She looks so at peace, even with her 'big head'! Gorgeous.

Kellie said...

One word comes to mind when I look at this, STUNNING along with many more followed behind! Absolutely love it!
Hugs Kel xx

Lynda said...

I love the "Mother Earth" feel of this one Debbie. Her stunning green eyes just go right thru you!! I soooooooo wanna colour just like you (one day...and a lotta practice later!!) Luv it, to bits!! ooxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I haven't been doing the alphabet game, but I have been enjoying immensely seeing all the loveliness you've created since my last visit. I really do have to try the "big head" technique... my images are printed and ready for color! But no one holds a candle to your beautiful artwork Debbie... especially all your Halloween and gothic stuff. Too funny... one would never suspect this side of you! LOL!!!

You know I love ya!
Lisa