Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Meet WILLOW by Tickled Pink Stamps

Today you get to meet Willow - number 4 of the Lolita gals from Tickled Pink Stamps! I just love the dewy eyed look she has - she's sooo feminine. With her beautiful bunch of flowers she would be fabulous for soo many uses. The stamps will be up for pre-order on the very last preview day starting midnight - so only ONE more day!!!!

I've gone with a fairly simple and bright look for Willow. I had her all coloured up exept for the hair - and I decided I liked her hair white - so I just added some shadows in - LOL. Ths DP is from Magnolia and the white rose is from Prima.

Now don't forget to pop in HERE and see the other AMAZING cards the DT have made using this gorgeous young gal! And if you leave a comment on the TPS blog you may win her for yourself!

xXx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love your coluring and love her hair!
Alicia xx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I love her Debbie, you did an amazing job:D

Renée said...

Wow, stuning card. Very cheerful. Love this image.

Cheryl said...

OMG I absolutely adore this one!!! I LOVE the colours,I LOVE the embellies,I LOVE the image......OMG I LOVE everything about it!!
xx

Marlene said...

Another fantastic card creation by the lovely Debbie! :)

jjcreations said...

Awesomely cute card.

Leonie said...

Very funky! Love the blue & white paper!

Leigh said...

I absolutely love the yellow with the blue and white stripe paper. Gorgeous card.

Jackie Thomas said...

I just love the colours you have used on Willow Debbie and her hair is stunning!!! You will have to give us a tutorial on that one. Love it. hugs xo Jackie

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, Lovin your gorgeous Willow card, she is so soft and pretty. The colours are fabulous and your colouring amazing as ever. The doily, flowers and stunning ribbon finishes it of wonderfully. Big hugs Jodie from Oz

Melodie said...

Your card is so beautiful, I love the colour combi.
Hugs
Melodie

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So much to catch up on when I miss a few days! This is FAB Debbie! Love the colours! All these gorgeous new stamp images ... where do you hide your money tree??? LOL!!! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yummy!