Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a Pirate's Life For Me

Recently Mo Manning released some fabulous piratey images - I've used First Mate Kate and some of the background set before - but I have been wanting to colour up Captain Hugh too. I coloured up the kegs and then found out they wouldn't fit into my layout properly - so I cut them down into single elements to create my scene. I've used some crystal effects on the telescope to give it an almost realistic lens. And it looks like Cap'n Hugh has some help with his search with his parrot up in the corner!

I've used some Magnolia DP and a computer generated sentiment.

Check these gorgeous images out - and sooo much more -  at Mo's Online Store - HERE.

xXx

16 comments:

Tasha said...

Debbie this is awesome,love the DP and the fabulous scene you have created!Super cute card
love tasha xx

Annette Bowes said...

Ahoy Matey, fantastic scene you have created, love the dsp and bubble embossing, and awesome colouring as usual, take careX:)

Unknown said...

arrrrrrr it's grrrrrreaaaaaaaat!! very cool Debbie:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Cheryl said...

This is brilliant,I love it.....love your fab DP too!!! I cringe when I come an visit you,I know I am going to want to buy something you have used.....lol....
xx

Kylie said...

Fab card Debbie. Very creative cutting it all down to fit. Your colouring is awesome. I agree with Cheryl. You make us want to go and buy these images. Good for Mo but not for our back pocket. Be good Kylie, save it for the weekend ;)

Kylie ox

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie,
Wow great card, Mo's images are super. The Pirate scene you've created is fab and your colouring is amazing along with those gorgeous Maggie papers. Have a great day. hugs Jodie from Ozxx

LINDA said...

OH I love it!! the papers are awesome.. and I love the Mo's image.Fantastic coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Melodie said...

Your pirate-card is so beautiful, the image is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Arghhh This is GORGEOUS!!!! Debbie your colouring is way to clever, im going to have to study you closer this weekend hehe. 1 more sleep.
Kristy xx

paola said...

AB FAB! and your coloring is perfect, Oh my dream to be on Mo's or Magnolia dt, what great images to work with and you do a great job with them Deb
smiles
Paola

Anonymous said...

Love how you dissected the stamp! Love that li'l guy and your coloring is always so clever!

Kellie said...

ARG this be gorgeous Debbie, hehe! Your LO is amazing and your colouring is fabulous, whats not to love!
Hugs Kel xx

Marlene said...

Gorgeousness! Love the crystal effects on the telescope lens. Totally a perfect little added touch!

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Debbie, lovin the Captain!
Clairex

Tracey Feeger said...

Debbie there is nothing more that I can say but WOW.
mwah
Trace

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Vibrant!