Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

One Door Closes......

Last Wednesday I posted my last creation for The Stamp Spot DT and as one of my lovely friends said "One door closes and another one opens" Well Leigh you were right! I'm back today with the EXCITING news that Kristy has asked me to be on the new look Anya Ink DT - along with some other amazingly talented gals - Angela, Betty, Claudia, Debra, Erin, Fran, Kristy, Tammy and Tracey. And none other that the fabulous Kellie is our first Guest!

We have our first fortnightly challenge starting next Friday - that's April 2nd and I just realised it's Good Friday too! I best get a move on and get creating!!!

So come along and have some fun!

xXx

15 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Debbie, well done you!! Look forward to seeing your TGF creations, have a great weekend, take careX:)

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Congratulations Deb.

I'm not surprised though as you are so talented. You are an asset to any DT team you are on.
Luvya

Jodie from Oz said...

Wooooohooooo congrats Debbie, your work is gorgeous, they are lucky to have you. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congratulations hon, I have something on my blog for you.
hugs
Sue x

pf said...

Congratulations Debbie,

Looking forward to checking out your creations. Let me know if Kristy gets too bosy and I'll sort her out! : )

Have a happy easter. I'm going away for the weekend in the last week of holidays so hopefully I will actually make a card...dont think I've made any this year.

Paula

Merry said...

Congrats Debbie.

nessy said...

big congrats debbie!! what wonderful news!
hope you have a great weekend
vanessa xx

Dena said...

Totally deserved Debbie! I'm so excited for you!!
Hugs, Dena

Peta's Blog said...

Congrats Debbie! So looking forward to the new challenges at Anya Ink!

Emily said...

Congrats Deb! They are oh so lucky to have you on the team. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new Anya creations:))

Leigh said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So very very pleased for you Debbie. Your work is glorious.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Looks to be a lot of fun with a lot of wonderful fellow DT members!!!

Kristine said...

Woohoo!! You go GIrlfriend! *Ü* God is so good and He has opened this door for you. You will be a wonderful asset to this Anya Ink group Debbie!!

Marlene said...

I'm not surprised! You're so talented!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congrats again!!! When do we have time to sleep? Speaking of which, I have a page to do...