Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #10


Yay - I managed to find time today to play along with Keesh's challenge! I've gone more with the colours - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and So Saffron., although I have tried to imitate the linen's stripes with some DP and ribbons too.

The Turquoise layer has been embossed in my Floral Fantasy CB folder and the DP is from SU - my favourite from Urban Oasis at the top and a new one being released in the Spring Mini on August 1st called Walk in the Park. The sentiment is from Warm Words. And of course the image is from Magnolia Stamps - coloured with my Touch and Copic markers.

I also wanted to let you know I'm heading off on Friday for a demonstrator Stamp Camp - I get home Sunday - I can't WAIT!!!! I have a couple of things still to post, but may be quiet for a while as I'm not taking my computer with me!!! I look forward to sharing some of the Stamp Camp fun with you next week!

xXx

19 comments:

Kylie said...

Debbie, your card is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card Debbie. Love the design. It suits very well.
mwah
Trace

Mandy Schiller said...

Lovely card Deb! Safe bet to stick with the colours I think! Have a great weekend away!

Mandyxx

Alison said...

She's so cute (I love the socks!!!). You've put it all together so well for the challenge. Enjoy the Camp.
xox

Jean McKenzie said...

Debbie, I just love your cards and your choice of colours!! Again I say your shading is beautiful! I need lessons from you!!

Chook said...

Well, what can I say...Adorable!!

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Have lots of fun
Luvya

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Pretty card Deb, love your colouring. Have a fun time away!

:) Marcia P

Anonymous said...

great texture on this card Debbie!

Christy said...

All the color choices and textures you put on this are just fabulous :)

sandra said...

Combination of cočlors is great!
I would never use this colors together but you proof me wrong.
Great card!
Hugs!
Sandra!
Hope you will have great time!

sandra said...

There is award for you on my blog!Feel free and pick it up!
Sandra!

Stamp and Smile said...

Have a nice time at your Stamp Camp this weekend!! Enjoy some quality R&R and let the creative juices flow... :) Can't WAIT to see your posted cards when you get back!

Adorable card, just as your sentiment says and LOVE all the textures! :)

Liam said...

Hi Debbie,
Have fun at Stamp camp and I wish I was going too. Love the card you do your cards so beautiful. Glad you liked the card. Hope to see heaps more when you get back.

Liam

LINDA said...

Simply Stunning!! I love these colors..Very Beautiful..
Hugs, Linda

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Lovely Debbie, Tilda looks great sitting there, love it all.
hugs
Sue x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

By now you're probably out the door to Stamp Camp. How fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Those are just the best sorts of weekends, crafting with friends as nutty as you are for stamping.

Great take on the challenge, Debbie. I love your interpretation of the inspiration piece. The colors are gorgeous together. Who knew?

xOx Lisa

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Debbie gorgeous! Love that Tilda too!
See you tonight! Can't wait to catch up xo

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh oh ... I just love Magnolia stamps ... but have so far resisted! I must get my Whiff of Joy stamps out and have a play!!! I loved this challenge of Keesh's ... but once again missed the deadline!!! Darn! Love your layout ... and the colours! Hugs, Andrea xx