Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Regionals - Swaps and Make'n'Takes

I just wanted to show off some of the gorgeous swaps available at Regionals last weekend - there are some very talented people out there! I've had a look at some of the other photos I took of the individual cards laid out on the back table - but the lighting wasn't the best for photography as it has cast shadows over nearly all of my photos. Never mind - at least I can get ideas from the photos even if they aren't good enough to fill up some blog space -it's such a shame as there really were some beauties! Maybe my next job should be photography lessons, or I should invest in a better camera instead of new stamp sets - NOT LIKELY!!!
It was very exciting to check in at the desk and be handed a Make'n'take Kit and a new stamp set - wooohoooo!!! During the day we were treated to some fabulous technique demonstrations as well as some fantastic business tips - wonderful for the table of SU "virgins" I was sitting at!! We also got to play with some of the new tools, stamps and DP's from the new Summer Mini when we did our make'n'takes. I wasn't to sure about this set but as the day went on it proved to be sooo versatile - it's called Live Your Dream. I have discovered this alarming trend about SU stamps - the first time you see a set it may not grab your attention immediately - but watch out wallet!!!! - it soon becomes a "must have"!!! My long suffering hubby is finding this a very hard concept to grasp - LOL.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

LOL !!Your hubby is not alone !!!!